As was mentioned in the energy report earlier this year, 2017 is all about the manifestation of a new kind of energy on this planet. It is about shifting our paradigms so far to be in tune with our inner credo, the credo of self-love. This year is not about wandering about and looking for answers on the outside. It is about understanding our innermost mechanics and getting to the point of consciously using it to explore our infinite spirit. The earth is changing and so are the planets around it, too. The sun is heating up and through the explosions on it's surface, we are experiencing vast changes down here on earth. We are heating up, and that is mainly due to the sun, but not many people in the "global warming agenda" seem to talk about it. Have you ever heard about chemtrails? Governments admitted to spraying the atmosphere with heavy metals. They say, that these will help to reflect back the sunlight and therefore reduce global warming.
We are light beings, our essence is light. Feeding our bodies with artificial light is detremental to our human design. The sunlight is the most appropriate nutrition for our spiritual light bodies. If we black out the sun, we will end up blacking out our ourselves.
So the energy, that now descends to earth helps us to rewire our brains, to synchronize both of its hemispheres. If we allow this energy to being channeled down into our energy system, we are blessed with the opportunity not only to rewrite the cells in our bodies, but even more to let go of staggering, old belief systems, that keep us locked from ourselves. We are given the key to enter our true selves this year.
This process is not always that easy, because it demands us to finally let go. Easier said than done.
Here are a few hacks, that can help you on your journey:
1. Learn sun-gazing. This is an ancient technique, which is believed to stem from the toltec tradition of knowledge. The sunlight nourishes the pineal gland, which enhances our general well-being and can also greatly advance our dreamstates through the production of DMT. Well worth researching.
2. Find trust within yourself. There are no spiritual teachers and/or systems that can help us to make the choices, which are unavoidable. Feel the creative flow of energy in your body and embrace yourself. You know it all, you have seen it all, just trust.
3. Either you deal with your stuff or your stuff deals with you. Choosing to consciously work with your fears and insecurities can help a great way to build more self-confidence and stamina, which you will need transform and integrate the new energies within yourself.
4. Definetely find some kind of work out or even energetic work, that is suitable for you. As you begin to allow these energies to work through you, you will need much more movement than usual. The key is not to exhaust yourself through overexcercising, but rather to do a couple work outs, whenever you find a little time and do them always a little different. You could do them really slow or extremely fast. This trains your nervous system and builds more stamina. We like the excercises of tensegrity, because they affect the whole energy system in a great way.
5. Be conscious about what you eat. You are what you eat and how you eat. There are a lot of new theories going on right now about raw foods, ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, vegan, vegetarian. It is not really about which theory is the best, but rather what suits best for you. You might develop a new theory based upon your own experiences. If you are convinced of something with your mind and your soul, you will change the vibration of the food altogether. This is why back in the days, people always prayed before eating, as this nourishes the food with one's intentions and can alter its affect on the body.
6. Be nature. Let yourself be yourself and allow others to be different.
7. Enjoy the process. Enjoy all of the phases, whether you are going through heaven or hell. In the end there really is no difference. It is just a matter of perspective.
8. Let go of perfectionism. Everyone is different and unique. We are all born with the full potential of the creator. Making mistakes is a part of the process. We need it to grow our wisdom through experiences. This year offers a great opportunity to start a new kind of business.
Okay this is it for now. If you have any more inspirations or you would like to add something to the article or simply leave us a feedback, we would be more than happy to receive your comment.
Edina and Hannes